SilkPeel DermalinFusion $140
Renew You Skin With SilkPeel
We all desire supple and healthy-looking skin, but with exposure to environmental toxins, damage from the sun’s rays, and just plain age, our skin can become colorless and dry. The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® can change all of that! This revolutionary rejuvenation treatment is a cutting-edge system that exfoliates the top layer of your skin with diamond-assisted microdermabrasion while simultaneously infusing it with a powerful topical serum to build new collagen for better overall skin health and texture.This medical-grade skin renewal process can be used from head to toe to treat the following concerns:
- Fine lines
- Keratosis Pilaris (little red bumps on arms and legs)
- Stretch Marks
- Sun Damage
- Lack of Elasticity (Loose Skin)
- Sluggish Lymphatic System
- Rough/Uneven Skin Tone
- Great for sensitive skin
The Body Clinic Day Spa
- The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® is the only facial treatment that uses real diamonds to produce maximum exfoliation.
- Our skincare experts are trained in using the Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® technology to provide rejuvenating and renewing skin benefits.
- Each of our skincare treatments are selected and preformed by professionals who have extensive background in medical aesthetics.
Diamond Dermalinfusion With SilkPeel® Fast Facts
- Treatment sessions are as simple as a facial. You can achieve the best results with 4-6 treatments spaced a couple of weeks apart.
- The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® can be used on all skin types and treats conditions all over the body, including the eye and lip areas. Never before has a medical-grade exfoliation device been so versatile while still having gentle enough settings for the delicate eyes and lips.
- SilkPeel® is the only facial treatment developer utilizing real diamonds in its patented handpiece.
- The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel® produces results you can see instantly and can also build on with additional sessions or in combination with other treatments.
Does It Hurt?
The Diamond Dermalinfusion with SilkPeel is painless and requires no downtime. There may be some redness immediately following the procedure, but this is perfectly normal and quickly fades. You can go about your day without incidence. Just remember to wear sunscreen to protect your newly soft, luminous skin.
You will be able to see the benefits of your treatments immediately. We will recommend a package of treatment sessions based on your skin concerns and needs. Your results will be cumulative resulting in luminous, youthful-looking skin from the inside out!